The Octane Junkies team have wide experience and a deep knowledge of gaming, racing simulators and managing eSports events. Since its conception in 2008, our team has delivered, and project managed the Nissan PlayStation GT Academy, the first eSport competition to use racing simulator technology. Octane Junkies have gone on to be involved with many high-profile events around the world, including providing support at the Global and European launches for Gran Turismo Sport.
Through our sister company, Virtually Entertained, we provide support and consultancy to clients looking to hire a simulator, purchase hardware, run an eSport tournament through to setting up a state-of-the-art simulator centre.
Virtually Entertained provide services for both console and PC based simulators, services include:
- Hire or sales of simulator hardware
- Event management of eSports tournaments
- Live streaming and production of eSports events
- Technical and operational consultancy for simulator centres
- Licensing advice
- Recruitment and training of event or full-time staff
Call 01327 856155